Literally, isn’t peanut butter with chocolate one of the best combinations ever? And if you haven’t tried out yet, now is your time. Take 20 minutes of your time and try out the following recipe. It is really quick, I promise.
All you need:
- ice cube tray (or something similar)
- ca. 250 grams dark chocolate
- ca. 12 TS peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
How it works:
- start melting the chocolate in a water bath
- paint the bottom and sides of your ice cube try with melted
- put it in the freezer for a few minutes until the chocolate is hard
- take a spoon and fill the cups with some peanut butter
- fill the cups up with melted chocolate
- if you want, you can decorate them with what ever you want 😉
- put the tray back in the freezer until the chocolate has fully hardened
that’s it! Enjoy your sweet, little snack.
Next time I am probably going to try to put in some pieces of bananas too, this must be even more delicious!